The King's Playground
(8 Days / 6 Nights / 5 Rounds of Golf)
The King's Playground includes six nights and five rounds of golf at three of Morocco's Royal Golf Clubs, which were literally built for a king. The tour features Robert Trent Jones' famous Royal Dar Es-Salaam Golf Club. Ranked among the World's 100 Best Courses, you
may even spy a Royal Princess on the practice tee.
The 45-hole Dar Salaam complex was built by Robert Trent Jones, Sr. at the personal request of Morocco's King Hassan II and hosts numerous international tournaments. Accommodation options include the luxurious Rabat Hilton Hotel, with its on-site driving range and chipping and putting green.
Next, you will play at Casablanca's private Royal Mohammedia Golf Club. This exclusive club is home to Casablanca's rich and famous. Enjoy a relaxing lunch at the clubhouse patio restaurant. In the evening, you can enjoy Bogart and Bergmann memorabilia at the Casablanca Bar before a night's rest at the Casablanca Hyatt Regency Hotel.
After touring Casablanca, your holiday will continue on to the secluded El Jadida Royal Golf Club and
Royal Golf Hotel. An undiscovered seaside gem, the clubhouse provides an excellent venue to enjoy a relaxing drink and evening sunset.
- Airport meet and greet service
- Ground transportation by chauffeur driven car or mini-van
English speaking chauffeur at your fulltime disposition.
- 3 nights luxury accommodation in Rabat
- 1 night luxury accomodation in Casablanca
- 2 nights luxury accommodation in El Jadida
- Buffet breakfast and dinner each day
- 5 days of golf
- Guided tours of Casablanca and Rabat
- our local representative on 24-hour call
- Call for pricing or request a quotation online